How? What? Why? When? Where?
“Wonderful webinar! I watched the replay of your webinar and was deeply blessed. Thank you, thank you so much for sharing!”
“Lynne’s message was extraordinary – inspiring, enlightening, and transforming – a true connection with Heaven.”
“This was an outstanding session. Thanks to all involved, especially Lynne.”
Listen in and be inspired to reach for more. Blessings to dream with God and fulfill your destiny!
From early on God plants His dreams in each one of us and begins to call and prepare us for the unique purpose for which we were born.
Each one of us, in different walks of life, as parents, teachers, leaders, and friends are given the very special honour of helping to discover, awaken, encourage, and empower the theGod-sized dreams in each other.
God wants you to press in and discover what you were put on earth to do, and He wants you to help other people to pursue their God-given destiny too. If you’re going to do that effectively, you need to put the necessary things in place to enable both you and them to do it well.
Not everything that we THINK we know is completely true, we’ve all picked up some misinformation along the way. We need to allow God to unravel some of our past thinking and renew our mind with the truth of who we are in Christ.
The way you THINK changes WHAT you see and HOW you see it. When we LIVE as though Christ is in us and we are in Him, the seemingly impossible becomes possible.
The apostle Paul said,
“I want you woven into a tapestry of love, in touch with everything, there is to know of God. Then you will have minds confident and at rest, focused on Christ, God’s great mystery. All the richest treasures of wisdom and knowledge are embedded in that mystery and nowhere else. And we’ve been shown the mystery!” (Colossians 2:2-3)
I encourage you to live intentionally. Renew your mind with THE TRUTH of who you are in Christ. Focus on being aware of being IN Christ. Focus on being aware of being one with God and being seated in Heavenly places while here on earth.
Jesus engaged with the spiritual world as naturally as He walked and breathed. He had free access to Heaven. And because we are in Him, we do too!
The Lord has promised to teach us His ways. He promised that we will walk in His paths.
We can experience the same communion with God that Enoch, Elijah, the apostle John, and other spiritual giants had.
How do we do that? We enter into that kind of intimacy with God through faith. It’s simply a matter of believing, pressing in, and being devoted to God and His ways.
You can train yourself to become more consciously aware of being with your Father in Heaven while dwelling on earth… and when you are more aware of God with you you can DO out of BEING with your Father and seeing and hearing what He is doing.
If you joined us for last week’s seminar I hope you were inspired and encouraged to reach for more. We had amazing feedback… over 1000 people either joined us live or watched the replay!
You asked some really good questions:
- How do you survive financially, when you are pursuing your dreams? How do I finance my God-given dreams?
- How do I know for certain what my God dream is? How do I know He’s leading me towards it?
- How do I create an environment that supports my dream and identify the people who can help?
- How do I start? Where do I begin?
- I’m in my seventies… Am I too old? Is it too late?
- How can I get the church administration to recognize I have a calling and a dream?
- Timing…How do we know when to step out and start?
- How do I know that my dreams are in alignment with God’s will?
- How do I know that they’re not just my dreams?
- How do I overcome the trials that keep me too busy to even begin working towards what God has put in my heart to do?
- What if your spouse does not have the same vision?
- How do you deal with the saboteurs when they are your closest people?
- How do I dust off my dream and reignite the flame?
- How do I keep my dream alive after discouragement let downs?
- How do you overcome the fear of disappointment?
- Why should I think about this and consider joining you for this experience at this time in my life?
- Why would I want to do coach training if I’m not planning on ever working as a coach?
- And much more…